Himalayan Eco Lodge Jayalgarh, Premier riverside camp stands on the banks of the River Alaknanda at Jayalgarh (Uttarakhand). This camp is the perfect setting for someone looking for a relaxing holiday in the spectacular setting or for the activity junkie who is looking for an activity-filled day followed by relaxed evenings by the riverside under the star-spangled sky.
Himalayan Eco Lodges, Jayalgarh is ideally located for the urbanite who loves nature. Many an hour's can be spent with a book by the riverside coupled with short nature walks along the riverside or into the forests that surround the camp. For those looking for some adventure in their trip, there is a wide variety of activities that include some exciting shades of river rafting: Rafting in Rishikesh , Alaknanda river rafting(Class I to III+), white water rafting, rafting in Ganga, rock climbing, rappelling, trekking, valley crossing, bridge slithering, cliff jumping, kayaking, and many more. As the evening sets in, the mood in the camp changes to one of relaxation and light banter. There is a crackling bonfire and light music to set the mood and this is followed by endless tales of one's experiences on the trip and also by a lot of local stories from our ever enthusiastic staff . The adventure seeking brother can let the adrenaline rush sweepacross the rafting sprint on Ganga and Alaknanda. The nature-struck parents can unwind and relax in the lap of the Himalayas while sipping some masala chai. Enjoy some spirited conversations around the bonfire. The explorer- sister can relish a village visit and catch a glimpse of the local culture. She must also enjoy the rafting sprint and scenic rendezvous with nature. All of them together can try a hand at bridge slithering, rappelling, kayaking, duckie rides and much more to craft unforgettable memories..
Jackets/Sweater - Night and mornings are cold. The weather is highly unpredictable. Therefore, carrying a light jacket or a sweater is recommended.
Cap/Hat - A cap or a hat to cover the head and face against the direct sunlight during peak hours.
Sun screen lotion/sunglasses
Comfortable shoes for trekking purposes.
Water bottle - 1 Litre watter bottle is sufficient as fresh water is easily accessible in the place.
Flashlight with extra batteries.
• For safety purposes, do pay heed to the guidelines given by the instructors
• Plastics (like chocolate wrappers, water bottles, beverages bottle, poly-ethane covers, etc.,)should be carried back to Urban jungle
• Kindly do not litter and scatter plastics and bottles on the Roads. Please Carry the trash and dump at your place of stay
• Take care of your belongings-mobiles, wallets, cameras.
• Veg and Non Veg
• Breakfast Included
• Lunch Included
• Dinner Included.
. Cancellation Policy-
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
• If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-2 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
Refund Policy- the applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
• The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
• In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
• Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed
Be a first to Review
We are driven by our mission to get more people outside. We believe that connecting with nature is essential to have a happy and healthy life.