"Rendezvous Rafters Camp" one of the best place which offer great exotic and adventurous water sports and camping in Rishikesh at very price. Rendezvous has always been a place for the tourists all over all over country for their recreation in land of Rishis and Holy River Ganges for lovely sports like White Water Rafting , Camping ,Trekking and All adventure activity. Rendezvous Rafters Camp are a Camping, Rafting and Adventure tourism firm Located in Rishikesh . Rafting on ganges river, rafting in Shivpuri ,kayaking , River rafting at Rishikesh, Shivpuri on Ganges. Beach camping and whitewater rapids marine drive in India on Ganga . River rafting at Rishikesh, Shivpuri on Ganges. Beach camping and whitewater rapids marine drive, wall, golf course, three blind mice in India on Ganga. White water Rafting at Rishikesh ,Camping at Rishikesh. River rafting is mainly practiced in the upper reaches of the wild and white water, hitting rapids such as The Wall, Black Money, Cross Fire, and Three Blind Mice.
Apart from the river rafting there are many interesting things to do in Rishikesh like JUMPIN HEIGHTS , GANGA ARTI AT TRIVENI GHAT , LAKSHMAN JHULA, RAM JHULA,THE BEATLES ASHRAM, NEELKANTH MAHADEV TEMPLE,PARMATH NIKETAN TEMPLE . One can spend some beautiful days here in the region as it offers great accommodation facilties to its visitors. It is quite easy to reach the destinations due to smooth transportation services and related facilities.
• Sun screen lotion
• Mosquito/insect repellents
• Comfortable shoes
• Extra pair of clothes.
For safety purposes, do pay heed to the guidelines given by the instructors
• Plastics (like chocolate wrappers, water bottles, beverages bottle, poly-ethane covers, etc.,)should be carried back to Urban jungle
• Kindly do not litter and scatter plastics and bottles on the Roads. Please Carry the trash and dump at your place of stay
• Take care of your belongings-mobiles, wallets, cameras.
• Veg and Non Veg
• Breakfast Included
• Lunch Included
• Dinner Included.
. Cancellation Policy-
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
• If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-2 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
Refund Policy- the applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
• The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
• In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
• Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
Be a first to Review
We are driven by our mission to get more people outside. We believe that connecting with nature is essential to have a happy and healthy life.