Conceived with the idea of promoting Agri-tourism, as the name “APPLE ORCHARD FARM AND CAMPING”, itself suggest, the Camp Site is set up amid the Apple Farm. The Firm is established with the vision and long term objective of providing, inter alia, the natural & organic Farm Products besides providing peace and scenic beauty of Himalayas, experiencing the rural life, acquaintance with rural folk, custom, art & craft, religion, culture to its guests. The short and long tracks across the tiny villages of the Trans Himalayas & Meadows, Jungle walks for looking out natural medicinal plants & bird watching, a small jungle surviving exercises, among others, are some of the activities provided to our guests during their stay at the camp site.Some adventure activities like rock climbing, river crossing, rappelling etc. are also carried out in vicinity of the Camp Site. Mr. Jai Vijender Negi, who is proprietor of “Apple Orchard Farm And Camping” is a graduate from the Himachal University, Shimla and a great nature lover. He is also well acquainted with rural agri- farm techniques, rural art, craft and culture. He has established the said Camp Site in the year of 2010 under his Family patronage. The Farm and Camp is run in a professional manner under the valuable guidance and active support of the family members.
The family of Mr. Negi is one of the most respectable families of the area, which has earned its respect and reputation among locals for its selfless social work done for the progress and development of the area. Mr. Negi has great reverence and owes all his success to his great Family which belongs to “Repalto Lineage”, which is one of the most respected lineages of the area.
•Jackets/Sweater - Night and mornings are cold. The weather is highly unpredictable. Therefore, carrying a light jacket or a sweater is recommended.
• Cap/Hat - A cap or a hat to cover the head and face against the direct sunlight during peak hours.
• Sun screen lotion/sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes for trekking purposes.
• Water bottle - 1 Litre watter bottle is sufficient as fresh water is easily accessible in the place.
Flashlight with extra batteries.
• For safety purposes, do pay heed to the guidelines given by the instructors
• Plastics (like chocolate wrappers, water bottles, beverages bottle, poly-ethane covers, etc.,) should be carried back to Urban jungle
• Kindly do not litter and scatter plastics and bottles on the Roads. Please Carry the trash and dump at your place of stay
Take care of your belongings-mobiles, wallets, cameras.
Veg and Non Veg
• Breakfast Included
• Lunch Included
• Dinner Included
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
• If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-2 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
Refund Policy- the applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
• The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
• In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
• Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
We are driven by our mission to get more people outside. We believe that connecting with nature is essential to have a happy and healthy life.